29 Jan Medical Malpractice
If you have been injured as a result of improper medical care, you may have a claim for medical malpractice against your doctor, hospital, nurse or other medical care provider. At Carson & Coil we have a team of attorneys ready to confer with you regarding your medical malpractice lawsuit. We do not charge you for your initial consultation. During this consultation our attorneys will explain your rights under Missouri Law.
Medical malpractice claims can include but are not limited to:
- Failure to diagnose the risk of heart attack or stroke
- Failure to diagnose cancer in time to allow for effective treatment
- Diagnostic errors after admission to an emergency room
- Failure to order tests that would identify a medical problem
- Failure to correctly interpret test results
- Diagnosis or treatment errors due to mistakes in handling medical records
- Surgical errors involving anesthesia or postoperative care
- Injuries caused by negligent laparoscopic surgery
- Gall bladder surgery and common bile duct injuries
- Birth injuries due to negligence in the delivery room or in postnatal care
- Serious infections acquired in the hospital
- Mistakes in prescribing medicines or drugs
In 2005, the Missouri legislature changed the laws regarding medical malpractice suits. Our personal injury attorneys are up to date on the newest law changes and are ready to assist you in filing a claim. We work closely with experts from many medical subspecialties in order to determine whether your injuries were the result of medical malpractice.
Missouri law limits the time you have to file a claim for medical malpractice. If you believe you have been injured as a result of the negligence of a healthcare professional, it is important to speak to an experienced medical malpractice attorney immediately.